WE ARE LOOKING FOR A TRAINEE DESIGNER/
DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Trainee Design / Digital Marketing Executive – Nettl of Bourne
Who do we need?
We are looking for a creative person with a passion for marketing.
Someone who loves to meet others, learn about new industries, and immerse themselves in the diverse world of business to be our next trainee Design / Digital Marketing Executive.
Who are we?
Nettl of Bourne is a partner of a global network of web, design, print & marketing studios. Nettl makes business streamlined, connected, and fun. We take a consultative approach to work with our clients to understand and grow their business through design & marketing.
Nettl Bourne works with small, medium, and large-sized businesses on a local and national level. In addition to this, we are connected with an international network of studios and production facilities through our proprietary software to create everything our clients need to market themselves, reach new audiences and achieve their business goals.
What is the role?
Supported with our training and coaching, you would engage in a multi-faceted approach to grow the client base of Nettl of Bourne. You would work with the rest of the team to create, improve and participate in ongoing studio marketing and outreach. You would have a self-starter approach to learning how you can help your clients get more customers.
Success in this role would be working with new and existing clients to create campaigns to get more customers for their business using our products and services. Supporting those campaigns, you will learn how to develop websites and other graphic design elements and marketing to make these campaigns a reality.
Trainee Design/Digital Marketing Executive
After your training and supported by ongoing coaching, you will have the opportunity to, and be expected to, take the reins; use your creativity to pioneer new initiatives to reach new audiences, drive sales and improve client satisfaction. You will have the freedom to create and explore new marketing and design solutions for your clients. You will be expected to participate in networking, sales outreach, client support, and project management.
In this role, you would gain an in-depth understanding of your client’s businesses and build strong relationships with them. You would identify ways to resolve challenges they face and build upon their points of strength.
These challenges might include needing a more prominent presence online or launching a new product, brand a new business, or selling more services. It’s super important to us that we know and understand each client’s goals and needs and tailor our offering to best support them.
During and after training, typical work activities include:
- Meeting with clients to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job;
- Deal with incoming enquiries with professionalism and due regard for the enquiry handling process;
- Make outgoing communications to potential clients to win new business;
- Interpreting the client’s business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose and that meets the brief;
- Estimating the time required to complete the work and agreeing on artwork costs that reflect this for clients;
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research;
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts, then present them to the client in a professional manner;
- Design accurate and high-quality website and print designs that meet the needs of the client;
- Maintain and grow relationships with clients through a consultative relationship throughout their continued marketing efforts.
You would be based in our Bourne High Street location (restrictions allowing) and work in a team setting with people from different disciplines, including web and graphic design, project management, and client development.
With an abundance of opportunities to connect with the rest of our global network, you will learn from and share experiences with the rest of the Nettl family.
We have worked hard to create a covid-secure environment for our staff and clients with social distancing measures in place, sanitation stations, screen dividers, and face masks. According to government guidelines and best practices, you may need to work from home at times over the coming months and effectively do so effectively.
We would love to hear from you if this sounds like you:
- You are an excellent listener & love learning about others;
- You are keenly interested in local businesses and creating ways to help them grow;
- You’re a team player and are always there to lend a hand;
- You are adaptable and have a strong ability to think on your feet and learn as you go;
- You are keen to learn and grow;
- You have excellent writing and proof-reading skills;
- You understand social media platforms and are keen to learn about emerging platforms;
- You love taking responsibility for your learning and educating yourself further to deliver the best service possible to your clients;
- You know when to laugh, because we spend long enough at work, we should enjoy our time together!
Our work revolves around beautiful and effective design, print, web & marketing; we are looking for someone who shares our passion and wants to learn how to help clients win more business.
- Interest in Digital Marketing,Graphic and/or Web Design.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and WordPress, desirable but not essential.
- Understanding of social media platforms and web/social media management and use of measuring tools.
Applicants with on-the-job experience or graduates will be given prime consideration.
Applicants suitable for apprenticeships or the Kick Start scheme are also encouraged to apply.
Apply by emailing your C.V. together with a covering letter to
Nicola Smith – Director